Wednesday, November 16, 2011

One last shot!

Yep, the Tailgate Market of Black Mountain, NC will be held one more time for this season!


I am not sure if this pot will be ...

  there...nor these lovely ladies.  I'll probably see Rayanne at the BMCA studio on Sun. however.

We won't be in the field behind the First Baptist church this time however.

So look for us at the White Horse, where we hope to be outside and lots of our favorite produce, chocolate, and honey and meats and eggs and whatever will be available inside! 

And then in 2 weeks, there will be the big Holly Jolly evening event on Fri. Dec 2.  Lots of great pottery on display in the BMCA gallery as well as BIG STUDENT SALE!

So I'll be dragging out some last bargains of the season.  I know you all who do retail at big pottery shows (like Dillsboro, Seagrove, etc) don't know how exciting these are for me.  But maybe you do.
Time is somewhat later, from 10-1 Sat. morning.

The White Horse is immediately to the left on Montreat Rd as you cross over State Street...or just on Hwy 9 past Hwy 70 in the center of Black Mountain.

I hope you can drop by, as well as enjoy the rest of the shops in downtown Black Mountain.  It's going to be fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for making this a more personal connection by saying what you think. I'll post your comments for others to see soon!