Saturday, October 16, 2010

Yoga and goddesses

OK, I have taken Yoga, probably more than Tai Chi, but I love them both, especially yoga that includes a little movement like Tai Chi.  Kripalu yoga is done that way, gently moving between asanas.
But now it's difficult for me to move just to work on the plants, which are screaming to be repotted before putting them on shelves in sunny windows for the winter.
So rather than continue sitting here writing in comfort, I will go tend to the live beings that depend upon me for their care.  That's the spiritual side of yoga, or perhaps the "community" aspect, where all that lives around us is part of our sphere of awareness.
So this is short.
My breath is also short. 
But I think sitting in the sunshine will help.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for making this a more personal connection by saying what you think. I'll post your comments for others to see soon!