Friday, February 25, 2011

ahhh, retreat

A pristine but cold sunset beach in South Carolina

 Dear anonymous friend gives such a good perspective.

 Is this a postcard or my own photo?



 A friendly seagull who posed for me by the bubbles along the wave line.


Golden sunsets almost every day.



 When I woke up, the sun had been up for a few hours...that's the lagoon in the foreground, about 30 feet below the cabin we stayed in.


A trip that rejuvenated me, that inspired me, and in a while, when I come down to earth again, I'll know that it also restored me.  Many hours of quiet in nature.  Lovely hours laughing and exploring ideas of such natures as to astound my mind.  Of course many hours of driving from my mountain abode to one by the lagoon close to the beach.

Two great friends helped with the costs and the driving...so the trip would not have been possible without each of us (my car, their energies).  I am not the same person who left last Sunday.  I came back a Thursday person.  Whatever that means.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for making this a more personal connection by saying what you think. I'll post your comments for others to see soon!