Saturday, February 12, 2011

nature calls

The sun is out, and it's getting warmer.  My first thought as my feet hit the floor this morning was where should I walk?  I know I won't go far going uphill.  I'm sooooo out of shape...or the shape I'm in is out of condition, to be more precise.  I'm still getting over the coughing thing, which I medically dubbed the "crud"...after asking a doctor's oppinion and he really didn't seem settled on one out of three.  No meds, just stayed around home for a bit over a week, hoping that my friends would thank me...in case it was a "catching crud."  I sure haven't felt like doing anything much.

I think it will be fun to see through the woods along a trail, to see down to the village of Montreat.  And to have sunshine on my skin.

I've just enjoyed looking at around 20 clay/pottery blogs this morning.  It was something to do till I warmed up. And it was more inspiring than listening to Car Talk...which I do chuckle with every once in a while.

Muffin, my 12 year old cat, most enjoyed watching a youTube cat in a pot.  I'll try to find the link and post it here for anyone else's enjoyment.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WVWZVb1lCtQ&feature=player_embedded#at=13

Of course the potter who posted it had a blog site, http://www.brianfieldspottery.com/

Ever so funny and I did keep playing it and giggling.  Muffin had her eyes wide, I think worried a bit about the cat being swallowed by the big pot.

If the sun isn't shining where you are today, just remember it's up there and the clouds are just floating around in front of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for making this a more personal connection by saying what you think. I'll post your comments for others to see soon!