Thursday, April 28, 2011

chicken soup and...

Why didn't I make myself any last week?  No clue.  Then a friend got sick, and I offered her some, and am presently simmering it away in the kitchen.  I'm sure to have a little for my own lunch too.

At one time this set had 6 bowls, but I sold a couple.  The other four are lovingly used by me myself.  I need to make some more, the torn slab construction is easy to build, reminds me of these blue ridge mountains around me, and they are enjoyable to use.


I've only got a few left of these combination vases, thrown base with slab pieces smoothed on the insides, but left with their edges showing on the outside...highlighted by various tones.





This bowl was my friend Teresa's wedding present.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for making this a more personal connection by saying what you think. I'll post your comments for others to see soon!