Thursday, March 24, 2011

links to Women's pottery blogs

Here are some of the women's blogs which I check (almost daily, if I have time).

This is a great thing to read over morning coffee, and much more inspiring than the news or anything on TV these days.  I check these 'cause the authors tend to regularly post something.  Many blogs are bookmarked but not checked any more, because they just don't post frequently.



Amy Sanders

shambhala pottery

/jennifer mecca

Tracey Broome

Flat Creek in Montreat, Feb. 2011.  Beginning of warming..


Jose goes to Pot

art biz blog

musingaboutmud.

Covered in Mud

joytannerpottery

http://mountainhousestudios.blogspot.com/

http://lapellaart.blogspot.com/

There are probably more, because if I notice something interesting on one of their "blogs they follow" I sometimes go off on tangents and look at them too.  Of course, I'm leaving off all the men potters today...and believe me there are a few who do great blogs.  Next month perhaps.  See, there doesn't have to be a Men's History Month.  They've kind of written the book, as the feminists say.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for making this a more personal connection by saying what you think. I'll post your comments for others to see soon!