Friday, March 25, 2011

Your fav woman artist?

WHo is your favorite woman artist?

I guess there's no secret that mine is Georgia O'Keefe, then Judy Chicago, Mary Cassatt, Adelaid Alsop Robineau, M.C. Richards, Maria Martinez (Black on Black pots)...and a few more who do fabulous work today.


Now, I would also like to share some of my more recent pots.  That's what this blog was designed for originally...as well as a place to journal whatever I think is important enough to share.  Please forgive me when that sometimes becomes trivial.


Large fruitbowl on stand, thrown, pierced, assembled



Fruitbowl on stand, thrown and altered, Bellas Blend, porcelaneous cone 6


Thrown goblets, assembled


Thrown pierced and altered bowl

Thrown bowl, altered and pierced


Medium bowl, thrown




Medium bowl

Owl mugs...just for the fun of it!




OK, besides me, who's your favorite woman artist?  (Yes, of course you get points for chosing me, but they won't buy you nuttin')



=====================

I often lay on that bench looking up into the tree, past the trunk and up into the branches. It was particularly fine at night with the stars above the tree. Georgia O'Keeffe

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for making this a more personal connection by saying what you think. I'll post your comments for others to see soon!