Friday, October 21, 2011

Computer down and back

So Steve checked out the computer, and turned off some of the "background programs" that were running that he didn't think I was using.  That did it.  Now things load, play and are  responsive while I want to do them.  No longer wait and see if it will do what I asked...while I pray, or pause, or get up and fix lunch.

Yay!  I'm so grateful that it didn't have a virus.  A friend did have one, so I was worried that I might have one too.

I'll be able to check up on the blogs I follow tomorrow, maybe.  I didn't know what to do with myself for the last 24 hours...without checking all the news from all those great sites.  I'll be back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for making this a more personal connection by saying what you think. I'll post your comments for others to see soon!