Saturday, July 23, 2011

small cats

This simple little cat is what my cat looks like most of her life.

I told her yesterday it's a good thing she doesn't go outside and have to deal with other cats, birds, mice, voles or whatever might be enticing, or even dangerous.

She didn't blink an eye, but did twitch an ear.  She certainly sleeps 20 hours a day.




However, she does demand feeding and grooming from me.

 Though like any good cat, she takes care of her "once a day all over licking."
 That's probably the part I'm allergic to, the saliva that then is part of the dander that comes off her, at least that's what I've been told.
 However, when she's this beautiful, how could I consider not having her around!
Well, she's not this color, but it would be pretty hard to replicate her calico...orange is much easier to do in glaze!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for making this a more personal connection by saying what you think. I'll post your comments for others to see soon!